The following new features have been added:
- Brand new Trace Matrix view which enables a comprehensive overview of relationships.
- Simplified addition of relationships by selecting the source and target and bringing up the Add-menu.
- “Link to selection”-button added to the MMA Problem View, MMA Property Table View and the new MMA Trace Matrix View which makes it simpler to populate the views based on selection.
- Selectable search scope in item selection dialog which improves the performance for large models.
- New unique icons for each MMA view which makes it easier to identify each view.
- Icons added to several context menu entries.
- Support for editing multi-line text for slot values and attribute default values.
- Background color instead of icons indicating problems in MMA Property Table view.
- Support for profile modeling. The General UML Modeling guidelines metamodel have been extended to support profile modeling.
The following problems have been solved in v4.1.0 (build 002) Release:
|MMA-1096||The metamodeling manual invalidly list "swimlane" as a stereotype, should be "lifeline"|
|MMA-1099||Profiles are not applied to models being created||Papyrus Only|
|MMA-1100||Profiles within the workspace are not applied to model being created||RSA Only|
|MMA-1101||Change wizard does not respect PermitAll|
|MMA-1102||Exception are thrown if creating a new model using MMA that requires profile applications|
|MMA-1106||Constraints in diagrams gives validation error|
|MMA-1118||Stereotype properties cannot be set for elements in the create new model wizard|
|MMA-1122||Constraint cannot be created within an Extend-relationship||RSA Only|
|MMA-1123||Properties cannot be created within Protocols using the general metamodel||RSA RTE Only|
|MMA-1124||Nested item wizard pages are not available in Create New Model Wizard|
|MMA-1125||If automatic activation is turned on, models being created with the New Model Wizard will be invalidly activated towards built-in general guidelines|
|MMA-1130||Drawing Relationships is not prohibit by preference setting||Papyrus Only|
|MMA-1131||Prohibited elements are still created in diagram even if they are based on preference setting is not allowed in the model||Papyrus Only|
|MMA-1133||If a model is imported to several opened models, it will be several occurrences in the element selection dialog||Papyrus Only|
|MMA-1138||Stereotype selection dialog in Add-wizard does not work if activation is made on a lower model level than the profile applications|
|MMA-1139||Copy paste using context menu with mouse does not update problem indicator in Property View and Add Wizard|
|MMA-1146||Property Table View throws exceptions if there is unavailable stereotype defined properties|
|MMA-1148||MMA Property Table View is not cleared when model is inactivated|
|MMA-1151||Parent column may be duplicated in Property Table View if metamodel contains "parent"-named meta-class references|
|MMA-1154||Stereotype icons may get black background in web published results|
|MMA-1158||Metamodel errors not reported when activating a model or creating a new model|
|MMA-1163||Elements are presented as invalid in published models, even though permitAll is set in the metamodel|
|MMA-1169||Guided add wizard does not create any element if initiated from the context menu of the diagram canvas|
|MMA-1170||Enumeration value selection popup-dialog on Linux does not change the literal value is some situations|
|MMA-1172||Role labels on the role selection page are switched in the Association Change Wizard|
|MMA-1174||Hiding of fixed property values should be respected in MMA Property Table View|
|MMA-1188||Classifier could not be set for instance specifications after creation|
|MMA-1189||Exception thrown when auto activating a new model based on a template||Papyrus Only|
|MMA-1193||Public visibility specific icons are displayed for unspecified attribute and operation metaclasses|