The ArchiMate add-in is an open-source initiative founded by Adocus within the Papyrus Industry Consortium. The add-in enables you to model enterprise architecture models based upon the well recognized and popular ArchiMate® 2.1 notation by The Open Group.
The ArchiMate notation offers strategic modeling with motivation for the planned architecture initiative, identification of affected architectures such as business architecture, application architecture and technical architecture. ArchiMate does also support modeling of the implementation and migration between the current architecture state (plateau) to the next.
- Support for ArchiMate 2.1 in Papyrus 2.0.0
- Presentation of both rectangular and symbol presentation of ArchiMate elements
- Palettes (toolboxes) for accelerated modeling
- Possibility for mixing ArchiMate and UML models to establish traceability between strategic and realization models
- Model templates, one for a clean/empty model offering structure and one model with the ArchiSurance example from The Open Group
- Graphic support for differentiation of the different extensions/layers in ArchiMate
- Help pages
Diagram: Workspace with palette for a motivation diagram
ArchiMate is a registered trademark by The Open Group.