MetaModelAgent is now available for free download from our update site:
When MetaModelAgent have been installed you will be able to register for an evaluation license or request a limited FREE license.
The following new features have been added in the 4.1.3 release:
- Support for several different variants of licenses.
- Support for online purchase of node-locked licenses.
- Problem view is linked to current model editor (Papyrus only).
- Context menu entries added to Problem View for navigation to subject element.
- Trace Matrix View can be populated with invisible relationships.
- Trace Matrix View can be populated with unidentified relationships.
- Metamodel template available in Papyrus.
- Referenced models included in web publish navigation tree.
- Diagrams are published in full size with scrolling capabilities.
- Source and targets of relationships are published on relationship pages.
- Improved behavior of the MMA addition to the diagram palette.
- Support for diagram documentation in Papyrus.
For a complete list of resolved bugs, see MetaModelAgent resolved bugs